What We Offer
Credits, Incorporated takes great pride in providing the highest level of customer service in our industry, including:
- Skilled, knowledgeable, and friendly staff to work with you.
- Professional analysis of the debt owed to you.
- Custom plan of work for the business you assign to us.
- Secure Client Web Portal for access to your accounts. Send new accounts, report payments, or use the various reporting options.
- Client Trust account for the secure handling of your funds.
- Licensed and Bonded
We know that the right tools can help us address our clients' issues and concerns. Our approach to technology is proactive and pragmatic. Credits, Incorporated makes strategic investments in the systems and software that help us meet our goal of achieving the hightest recovery rate in the collections industry. We regularly upgrade our technology to stay current with our industry's best practices.
Our membership in the American Collector's Association allows us to pursue collections globally, within a network of over 3500 collection agencies worldwide.
We draw upon our numerous affiliations and business relationships to keep us well informed about the latest trends, challenges and best practices affecting our clients' industries. For example, new federal regulations designed to protect patient privacy in health care setting have made medical billing much more complicated. We openly share what we know with you to help keep you focused on the success of your business.
Whether you're running a medical practice, law firm, or retail store, every minute is precious. With over 40 years of combined experience in receivables management and collections, we are the experts.