- Owing money doesn't make a consumer a bad person. Many times it is due to circumstances beyond anyone's control.
- Frequently, consumers are assigned to our agency because effective communication was not able to be achieved with the credit grantor.
- We help that communication happen.
- We listen. We try and establish the balance owed as a priority. We explore options to collect the funds as quickly as possible that works for the consumer and gets the client the balance owed.
- We always treat consumers with respect, and in they way we would like to be treated under similar circumstances.
- We treat them as we promise in "The Collector Pledge" which everyone who works at Credits Incorporated takes and which we reaffirm annually. Here is what we pledge:
The Collector’s Pledge
- I believe every person has worth as an individual.
- I believe every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- I will make it my responsibility to help consumers find ways to pay their just debts.
- I will be professional and ethical.
- I will commit to honoring this pledge.